Feb 07,2013
Feb 07,2013
I\'ve recently used Oliver Thorne to help me both find and rent out properties in the Basingstoke area. I\'m an existing landlord with a property in Tadley, but I have to say that for my 2 new properties in Basingstoke Oliver Thorne have provided the best service I\'ve ever received.

What they did exceptionally well.
1) Advise me via email of the rentability and likely rent of properties that I was considering purchasing. This service was completely free to me prior to my purchase of properties to rent.
2) Natalie came to visit me in my home to discuss their services and business terms, as a mum with a little girl at home this home visit service is invaluable.
3) Natalie, Jack and Nick have all been incredibly, prompt when answering any questions I may have had, and would use email, text and phone whichever was best. I feel their communication is excellent.
4) They would visit the property with me and give me honest advise on what was required and not required to make it a good standard for renting.
5) When finding prospective tenants, they kept me in the loop at all times. advising on suitability
6) Once the tenants moved in, they made sure that utiltities and the council were informed.
7) They provided access to a good list of trades for any work that I needed done at the property and all the trades they recommended were excellent.

In summary, they were professional, friendly, courteous, generous with their knowledge and performed a service efficiently well

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oliver Thorne Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Oliver Thorne Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oliver Thorne Property Management Office 1