Feb 07,2013
Feb 07,2013
I received an excellent service from the team at Foster and Edwards. Over the Christmas period I required several professional services related to my rental property and was working under quite a restrictive deadline. I was assured by Serina Donalds and Ian Edwards at Foster and Edwards, that they could deliver and they did just that. I found them very prompt and efficient in providing the relevant services. They always made themselves available to answer any questions or queries that I had ¢â‚¬â€œ even outside of core working hours, which proved very beneficial to me ¢â‚¬â€œ especially over the Christmas period. As a result of the exemplary service that I received, I highly recommend Foster and Edwards for efficient property management and real estate services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foster & Edwards Brixton! To leave a new review of Foster & Edwards Brixton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foster & Edwards Brixton