Feb 07,2013
Rashad Cheema
Feb 07,2013
The guys at Spencers are amazing! They helped me out so much when i was looking for a place to move into! I had only 3 days to find and move into a new place, and Rashad went out of his way to make this happen for me! I managed to get moved in before the end of the 3rd day! After I moved in, the guys in the office were still very helpful with helping to sort out any problems of queries I had, even though I was supposed to go through Glenmead. They have all the time in the world for you, and they make you feel like a person instead of just another customer! When Rashad (my main contact in the office) was not around, Ben would always have the time to help me out with any problems i had and have a nice little chat.

I would highly recommend the guys in the forest gate office, The really will do anything and everything to help you in your search for a new place to live!

Make an Enquiry