Feb 07,2013
Feb 07,2013
I had no real problem with the agent apart from the fact that when he came to the house he thought he had to do a survey and take photos for an estate agent, when all i wanted was an EPC. This process has taken nearly 3 weeks to complete! I did not receive a phone call when I applied on line, after a week and a half I still had not received one and if I had not got in touch, would probably still be waiting now. It was so annoying to read the reviews on the website home page from people who had their certificates within 48hrs, what a joke!
By: James
Feb 07, 2013
Dear Mr. Rodda, am sorry about your experience with us. I have spoken to the DEA in question and there was indeed a technical delay in getting contact with you, for this we apologise. Now all technical problems have been sorted this shouldn't happen again. I can see now you have your EPC and anything else please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Tree Beckenham! To leave a new review of House Tree Beckenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Tree Beckenham