Oct 18,2012
Oct 18,2012
in my experience with harker and bullman, i have found them to be unprofessional and rude. each time there is a problem in the small block of flats i live in, my number is the first one they ring. i don\'t know if this is because my flat has an "a" next to the number, but, they automatically assume it is us causing the problem. For example, our neighbour was looking after a dog (a particularly noisy dog) which was barking 20 hours a day. Rather than find out who the dog belonged to, they phoned my partner and said "could you shut your dog up?!" no please or thank you. and no apology when they discovered it wasn\'t our dog.
we have had problems with the flat which we have notified harker and bullman about. nothing gets done by them. all this provided by a company, who on their website, claim to have friendly staff who will resolve any problems quickly and efficiently. "your property is in safe hands" the site says. is this for the landlords or the tenants? cos i can assure you, once they\'ve got your money, they don\'t care about the tenant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harker & Bullman Office 1! To leave a new review of Harker & Bullman Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harker & Bullman Office 1