Oct 18,2012
Oct 18,2012
I have been dealing with Property Moves for close to 15 years. I have found the Lettings business much like being on a see saw, when it\'s good it\'s good and when it\'s bad it\'s bad. Bad has been anything from bad tenants, expensive broken boilers to the good side where tenants reside happily in your property for close to 10 years, timely economy related rental increases etc. I touch wood and say I usually swing on the good, and most of this is thanks to the team at PM. I am on first name terms with most of the team, each one happy, polite and qualified to deal with me quickly and efficiently. I trust their market and industry knowledge and hope to work with them for a long time to come. I\'m not an easily pleased person or one that happily hands over reigns until totally confident in another\'s abilities. But I can after the week I have just had with a different Letting Agency in a different county truly realise how happy I am to let my properties via PM and am writing my first review of a company on the www! Go Property Moves, Hove!! RG.

Property Moves