Feb 07,2013
Feb 07,2013
I am very happy with the service received by Ross. He always responed to my queries quickly and helped all he could to make a smooth sale. There were a couple of other male agents that showed us round the house that were very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately Shannon did originally give us some incorrect information the 1st time we saw the house but it hasn\'t put us off. The only reason I am not putting excellent is that the move team are pretty non existant. I received one call from a lady that advised she will be calling me with an update AT LEAST once a week, I never heard from her again. So that was dissapointing as I had to do all the chasing. But as I said before couldn\'t be happy with Ross and his fellow agents as a whole.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Camberley! To leave a new review of Prospect Estate Agency Camberley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Prospect Estate Agency Camberley