Mar 01,2010
Mar 01,2010
I have to say, I would personally not use Whiteheads ever again. I can forgive mistakes and I can forgive them being busy, but rudeness I cannot. We were mislead by two members of staff constantly. We asked a few basic questions about the property and were assured that these things would be done and were correct but when it came to moving in, it was completely different . As soon as you pay your money, it\'s like they no longer want to know. They kept saying they would deal with things and then never get back to us, leaving us constantly caling them chasing what was going on. They don\'t seem to know anything about the properties hey have to offer. When you enquire about new ones its like getting blood from a stone. I\'m not sure what sort of people skills you need to work for Whiteheads in Chichester, my guess is, not many. Avoid unless you enjoy stress and using a brickwall to bang your head against.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whiteheads Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Whiteheads Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whiteheads Estate Agents Office 1