Mar 15,2010
Mar 15,2010
Bad agency. They have one of the worst levels of customer service I have ever experienced (after you sign the contract). They essentially treat good paying tenants like rubbish and they don\'t take on their responsibilities as they should do. If you are thinking of getting your full deposit back, forget it with this organisation as their agenda is to keep the majority of it and give the rest as slowly as possible.
By: Smithy
May 19, 2010
I agree with Robert, Rainbow Reid are terrible. I think Marksy should stick to commenting on his own experience without passing judgement on the experiences of others. Care to divulge a few more details of your successful dealings with Rainbow Reid? Could this be the same agency???
By: Marksy
May 19, 2010
I rented thru this agency twice, they were excellent very professional and i got all my deposit back on both occasions. We looked after our flats sounds to me this guy didn't.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rainbow Reid Willesden Green! To leave a new review of Rainbow Reid Willesden Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rainbow Reid Willesden Green