Feb 06,2013
Feb 06,2013
I put in 2 offers on 2 different KFH properties, one above asking price and one slightly below it. On both occasions the agent I dealt with tried to get me to increase my offer by telling me how there were about 5 other people lining up to rent the property. Every other letting agency I dealt with in London would put the property on hold when an offer was made. Absolutely not the case for KFH, they work on the basis of \'whoever pays the most gets it\', and they manipulate potential clients into increasing their offers by making them think they will be \'outbid\'. I\'m thankful I won\'t have to deal with them again.
They need to stop trying to squeeze more money out of people and start working on a first-come-first-served basis.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Southwark! To leave a new review of Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Southwark, please click the link below !
Write a review for Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward Southwark