Feb 06,2013
Feb 06,2013
Aston Rowe are the new kids on the block in regards to Estate Agents. Previous to dealing with them, I wasn\'t particularly fond of estate agents I\'d used in the past. Aston Rowe proved a refreshing change. They kept me informed throughout the process of selling my mothers house without feeling overbearing. They were always courteous and professional and I felt confident they were doing everything they could to achieve what I wanted from the sale. For something that is renowned for being a stressful and worrying time (selling a house) I felt remarkably at ease and would happily recommend them to friends and family. Thank you especially to Luke and Billy and to the rest of the team at Aston Rowe.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aston Rowe Office 1! To leave a new review of Aston Rowe Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aston Rowe Office 1