Feb 06,2013
Feb 06,2013
I can highly recommend GJM property based on them selling my property within 6 weeks and to the right price. From first contact to the aftersale (property took 14 weeks to complete), I have felt GJM was there for me. They produced high quality marketing material and always delivered to the agreed. Importantly, they looked after the buyer as well and as the buyers chain slowed down the process GJM kept me up to date with progress. Nice to deal with a great local independent agent who exceeded my expectations at all levels (no more big chains for me...). Thank you to Harry in particular, but also Jayson, Paul, Becky and indeed to Gareth the owner who all did their bit to deserve me singing their praise now. GO GJM...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of GJM Property London! To leave a new review of GJM Property London, please click the link below !
Write a review for GJM Property London