Feb 06,2013
Feb 06,2013
I was hesitant when first deciding whether to use Housesimple but now have no qualms whatsoever in recommending them to you.
All four regular estate agents who came to persuade me to secure their services shot themselves in the foot when explaining that they would upload onto all the major websites and that 95% of people search online.
My thought was; is it really worth an extra £3-4000 for the photo to appear in a local agent's window and local newspapers just to attract the other 5%. No it is not.
Was I worried about conducting my own viewings? Well no one knows your home better than you so who better to answer prospective buyers questions?
The photographer who attended was professional and spent at least 2 hours measuring and photographing each room. The resultant images were excellent and commented on by most viewers.
The description was a joint effort with Housesimple advising on ¢â‚¬Å“estate agent speak¢â‚¬Â and me with relevant facts until we had some excellent, enticing notes.
The first weekend on line we had 5 viewings, had offers within 7 days and sold within 2 weeks at full price.
I saved myself over £3000 and will be using Housesimple again.
My prediction is that within 10 years all houses will be sold this way.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple! To leave a new review of Housesimple HouseSimple, please click the link below !
Write a review for Housesimple HouseSimple