Feb 06,2013
Feb 06,2013
As an investor and London landlord I was previously very disillusioned by the extortionate management fees and hidden extras that many London letting agencies charge - often to simply pay for their expensive high street offices and fancy cars.

I wanted to retain the services of a property management company who could manage my property assets and customers (tenants) in a highly efficient and systemised manner, so that I could concentrate on developing other investment opportunities.

Active Lettings are the only London agency I have entrusted to fully manage my properties. They do this extremely well and typically save me over £1,500 per property every year for a fully managed professional service!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lionyard Lettings Clapham! To leave a new review of Lionyard Lettings Clapham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lionyard Lettings Clapham