Feb 06,2013
Feb 06,2013
Marque was very flexible with our viewings due to me being able to view anytime and my wife only in the evenings. Due to us having a leaving date at our old address, although we still paid an early deposit, he worked out a way he would hold the flat for us. It was nice and clean when we actually moved in and Marque informed us that as this is now \'our\' home, we could do what we want with it (apart from knocking walls down etc.) We have already started painting and this has made it so much more homely than our last rental property. We did have an issue with a couple of maintenance problems and after informing Marque, he had his maintenance man in to see us within a couple of days...excellent service. Because of his relaxed, friendly way of dealing with us, when I do talk to Marque, it feels like I\'ve known him for years rather than months. The price and the overall service makes it very easy to recommend More Properties to friends.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of More Property Bournemouth! To leave a new review of More Property Bournemouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for More Property Bournemouth