Feb 06,2013
Feb 06,2013
I found Bobby to be very professional and he went out of his way to accommodate our viewing times on a busy Saturday afternoon.Additionally he kept me informed by telephone and e-mail provided additional information on the best place to park at the viewing and always returned my calls.Furthermore we found the rest of the team at Gascoigns to be very polite and helpful.
By: Bobby Shahlavi - Branch Manager
Feb 06, 2013
Dear Mr Fraser,

On behalf of myself and my team here at Lymm, I would like to thank for taking the time to write a review. ItÒ€ℒs great to read such positive comments in what is a most challenging market.

It certainly was a busy Saturday afternoon, perhaps a sign the market is improving! I wish you well and hope that we may be of service to you in the future.

Kind regards

Bobby Shahlavi

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 9! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Office 9