Feb 06,2013
Feb 06,2013
I can not recommend Duncan Yeardley enough, we had a long drawn out stressfull process of selling our house with a different agent but we brought a house through duncan Yearldey and they were fantastic, Jane Inparticular was great The process of buying the house also wasnt straight forward and did take a very long time, however Jane was always there to keep us updated, always returned my calls and e-mails and kept me informed of any news she had on everything. Jane is a joy to the company, really does seem to care and its lovely to have an estate agent like that. I would recommend them to anyone and will be using them again if we ever move again!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duncan Yeardley Estate Agents Bracknell! To leave a new review of Duncan Yeardley Estate Agents Bracknell, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duncan Yeardley Estate Agents Bracknell