Feb 06,2013
Feb 06,2013
I Bought my property through Allen Heritage a few years ago, couldn\'t of done it without Tina Baylis\'s help with the mortgage at the time. After living there for a while I decided to move to another area, once again Tina helped me organise a tenant and made the process run smoothly. When I finally decided to sell the property, there was only one agent that I wanted to help, that was Allen Heritage. I turned to Tina who started the process for me, once again holding my hand the whole way, also Jackie Thorne was marvelous, every time I had a concern or question, she would calm me or respond to a question with speed./ I don\'t think I could of gone through with it without her.

My only regret is that you dont have more offices, so that I could use you again, really the only people I can trust and know that they are there for me.

Totally top rate