Feb 06,2013
Feb 06,2013
I moved into a property in 2010 through Beals estate agents in North End with my then 4 year old (I am still here now in 2013 :( ). First when I moved in the garden was a terrible state and completely unsafe due to previous tenants digging up garden and lots of smashed glass all over the place. I was assured that the garden would be sorted but it wasnt. The kitchen floor was damp and rotting but i was assured this would be repaired but it wasnt and a few months after moving in my foot went through the floor or the kitchen..WHAT IF IT WAS MY SON!!!...It still took maintenance a few months to come and repair. Then I started noticeing a damp problem and contacted Beals and maintenance and was told that someone was coming in to check it. I was then told that the cost of the work was high and the landlord had no funds due to other tenants not paying up (I didnt care as I was paying my rent EVERY MONTH). when it came to renewing my tenancy I agreed to and also a slight rise in my rent but on the condition the garden was sorted and the damp problem. That was 2 YEARS AGO and I have gutted the garden and re-turfed it myself due to the safety for my son and the lack of help from beals and their so called maintenance department. The damp is getting worse and has destroyed all mine and my sons bedroom furniture. I was given a mini de-humidifier for the proble ( it says this is suitable for small spaces) NOT suitable for a 3 bed house!!! I was basically told like it or lump it by head office although if I wanted to end tenancy early I would have to pay for advertising fee\'s to get someone else in the property!!! All they think about is money and not the seriousness off the damage the house could be doing to mine and my sons health. I am absolutely fuming so yesterday I decided enough was enough and went to my local enviromental health. Lets see if this actually makes them do their job!!! PLEASE DONT RENT FROM BEALS!!!
The agent could of actually listened and maybe put themselves in my shoes and see whether if it was them or a member of their family going through the same whether they would be happy with it. The also have shoddy customer service skills and can come across rather aggressive and very rude.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 5! To leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 5