Feb 06,2013
Feb 06,2013
I have recently purchased and sold my property using Hetherington\'s and have been extremely happy with the service I have received from Manager Catherine and the personal contact sales executive Ellie Robinson. Throughout the entire process of the sale and purchase I have been impressed (and assured) by thier professionalism. Ellie is very businesslike and has a refreshing honesty with her views which when you are buying and selling property is very important. She is efficient and leaves no stone unturned ! Catherine is a seasoned professional and was also very helpful during the two transactions. The \'team\' at Hetheringtons were by far the most professional group we dealt with during our sale and search for a new property. I would have no hesitation in recommending the team at Hetheringtons.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hetheringtons Loughton Branch! To leave a new review of Hetheringtons Loughton Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hetheringtons Loughton Branch