Mar 13,2010
Mar 13,2010
A totally rubbish letting, don\'t use them under anmy circumstance, they are unhelpful rude and hang up on me everytime I call them!
They do not reference tenants and usually accept fake ones and then don\'t even tell you when the teant has moved out!
Totally diabolical and shame to law abiding citizens.
By: BornYesterday
Aug 11, 2011
Great email address: I completely trust you.
By: RickTS
Aug 04, 2010
A fully qualified "legal" solicitor who can't spell or string a few sentences together? And remind me, what exactly is a "legal solicitor" - not one of those illegal ones eg?

I smell a rat!
By: andy
Apr 10, 2010
Belive me I do not work with Isaac Anthony or any other letting agent for that matter. I am a fully qulified legal solicitor, and I have had a bad experience in my time too, to do with letting agents, is it not funny how many of these agents have spurng up during the property boom, and also I personally feel this sector is so under regulated they get away with anything. Well not anymore.
Mar 26, 2010
How would anyone know your not working in alliance with isaac bloody anthony the worst letting agent in the entire universe?
By: Andy
Mar 23, 2010
Hi guys, my name is andy carlson, im a private legal investigator, i have come across several bad comments concerning Isaac Anthony Lettings, both on this blog and through a third party which i am investigating. Could anyone with proper proof of information please contact me asap, my mail is, i would really appreciate this, so far a lot of people are saying a lot of things against this business but i need proof if anyone has any concrete information what so ever please get in touch. Thank you. Andy Carlson

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Isaac Anthony Office 1! To leave a new review of Isaac Anthony Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Isaac Anthony Office 1