Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Feb 06,2013
Feb 06,2013
A new business that my landlord switched to a couple years ago. At first very friendly and responsive, but have become increasingly difficult to deal with. We have had constant problems with mould that they were resistant to fix because theydthey didn\'t want to upset landlord who has several properties with them. They told us it was our condensation from breathing and drying clothes etc, so it wasn\'t there problem. I had to threaten them with reporting it to local health authorities and citizens advice before they would do something, and even then they said they wouldn\'t do anything about it if it recurred. Recently we have been messed about constantly by them. I emailed with a couple problems including a broken Hoover and fridge. I confirmed they received the email the following day. After 2 weeks I phoned to ask what was going on and no one knew. Apparently the email had been sent to junk. Since I confirmed they received it they were obviously lying. It took a further month of hassling to get a Hoover. I am still to see a new fridge despite a contractor having come out to look at it 2 weeks ago who said he would put the order in with IME that day. Phoned multiple times with evasive answers. Finally have asked for reduction in rent as compensation, and legal action for breach of contract if they don\'t sort it. Hopefully this will get them to do something. My advice is to avoid this company, or if that\'s too late then you really have to hassle and be the bad guy to get anywhere.
Sort problems quickly, and don\'t lie when you\'ve messed up.
Attached Files