Oct 15,2012
Oct 15,2012
My advise as a buyer or seller is not to use Featherstone Leigh. The Teddington office booked me in for a viewing on a Saturday and stood us up. Nobody bothered to contact me for a few days to apologise. However, at least somebody did apologise! The same thing happened with the Twickenham office, they booked me in for an evening appointment. My husband raced back from work and then nobody turned up to the property. When I rang to complain, the manager was appalling and did not apologise at all. He tried to accuse me of being a liar and then when I called him up on this stated that this couldn\'t have been a mistake at their end, the implication being that it was me. Really bad customer service! I could never sell my property through them and would advise prospective customers to stay well away! You will lose several buyers through them. I assume that bad training has led to poor staff.
Been more apologetic and tried to arrange another appointment. Being rude to a customer always leads to the customer not wishing to return to that agent.
Attached Files