Oct 12,2012
Oct 12,2012
My husband and I are landlords of a property but whilst we moved up to Milton Keynes we were looking to rent initially ourselves. I would expect to be treated in the same manner whether I am a prospective tenant or landlord. Well at Cauldwell it does not seem to be the case. We were treated like a number among others, being asked a long series of personal questions. Being pregnant, they right away said that they would only consider my husband\'s salary although I could have confirmed that I was going to get full pay until I returned to work after a few weeks. Their attitude is condescending and would not want to deal with them ever again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cauldwell Property Services Milton Keynes! To leave a new review of Cauldwell Property Services Milton Keynes, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cauldwell Property Services Milton Keynes