Oct 12,2012
Oct 12,2012
Well... what can you say in polite words? Absolute hell? We will start with they know all the tricks in the trade! Fee\'s here there and everywhere from start - middle - end. Obnoxious landlord(s) (in brackets because surely not all of them can be as rude, obnoxious and quite as stupid). I encountered numerous problems with them and the landlord. However I paid the rent on time every month, kept the house/flat clean and tidy at all times possible and never had any complaints from any neighbours. I had the landlord help himself into my house which luckily I had evidence on one occasion, as one of my best friends was available to wait for a delivery for me in which the landlord helped himself in, barged pass my friend and snooped around the house calling him my friend a "supposed tenant." God knows how many other times the landlord had helped himself in within the past with me not there. I was always finding items missing or suspiciously moved around the house. The basis within the review is beware of the letting agent with the unusually extra hidden fee\'s, and by all means don\'t let me persuade you otherwise because it will probably be 1 out of 10 people who will have to deal with this landlord as he has a few properties that always come and go due to his manner.

Yours sincerely,

The mugged one
To disclose the hidden fee\'s, make point of anything I should have known like small print which wasn\'t the case. And I know the agent can\'t tell you your landlord is a d*ckhead, but a small warning or remark would suffice.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Cavendish Property Consultants Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Cavendish Property Consultants Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Cavendish Property Consultants Ltd Office 1