Feb 05,2013
Feb 05,2013
i have contacted this office to find a 3 bedroom house in mill hill to rent with the budget of £1700 PCM,
the staff i met at the time instead working for tenant and landlord just giving all service he can to landlord just to open the door for next business with the same landlord.
he acting like family member of the landlord as they where even from same background and taking the landlord interest in any kind.
i given 100s of documents as a reference that some of them have nothing to do with them such as marriage certificate, as the agent knew my circumstances that i need to move fast with arranging a big game between him and landlord made me rent the house that at the time supposed to be rented on the market value under £1900 made me to pay £2160 PCM.
i been miss led by the agent big time. not one but many important information.
the landlord introduced to me by agent as a professional landlord and easy person which that office had many business with this landlord and his one of the best, how ever the same landlord made me to wait 8 month that he can fix the big part of the house that was under flood with cheapest as he can.
after all my next door now its for rent with 3 more room and much bigger house for £1900.
i am sorry for my bad English as its not my first language but i hope i could make my point with having business with this office to avoid a big lost.
good luck to every one
what ever mistak been made in this sales put it right. the game that been played to make me pay much more that what i suppose to be paid putted right. so i dont think so its being possible.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martyn Gerrard Office 7! To leave a new review of Martyn Gerrard Office 7, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martyn Gerrard Office 7