Feb 05,2013
Feb 05,2013
From the outset Katharine understood my property needs and only sent me a list of available properties by email. Viewings were arranged promptly at my convenience.

Once I had agreed a vacant property the admin team set off getting permission from landlord and obtaining credit references... I wanted to move in on the Friday, so it all had to be sorted within 5 days. The team even chased my accountant who was sitting on the paperwork. Anyway, the upshot was all arranged to schedule. I picked up the keys and was spoon fed all admin documents on the Fri, was given a cup of tea, and moved in.

The inventory needed to be checked within two days... but I was away on business so couldn\'t meet the deadline; more flexible approach is required in this area. It should be extended to a week.

To my surprise all utility companies, Gas, Electric, and water had already been informed by the team. I had received instructions and reminders to complete Council Tax, TV Licence, Tenants Liability Insurance, set-up direct debits etc. Moving in to new accommodation can be stresssful... with the team from Linley taking the strain on these important administrative issues made my experience a breeze. Since moving in I have recommended two of my work colleagues to use their services; one is moving in this week, and the other has started his search. Both have similar experiences to mine.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Roundhay! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Roundhay, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson Roundhay