Feb 05,2013
Katharine Savan
Nicola Marsh
Feb 05,2013
From the outset Katharine understood my property needs and only sent me a list of available properties by email. Viewings were arranged promptly at my convenience.

Once I had agreed a vacant property the admin team set off getting permission from landlord and obtaining credit references... I wanted to move in on the Friday, so it all had to be sorted within 5 days. The team even chased my accountant who was sitting on the paperwork. Anyway, the upshot was all arranged to schedule. I picked up the keys and was spoon fed all admin documents on the Fri, was given a cup of tea, and moved in.

The inventory needed to be checked within two days... but I was away on business so couldn\'t meet the deadline; more flexible approach is required in this area. It should be extended to a week.

To my surprise all utility companies, Gas, Electric, and water had already been informed by the team. I had received instructions and reminders to complete Council Tax, TV Licence, Tenants Liability Insurance, set-up direct debits etc. Moving in to new accommodation can be stresssful... with the team from Linley taking the strain on these important administrative issues made my experience a breeze. Since moving in I have recommended two of my work colleagues to use their services; one is moving in this week, and the other has started his search. Both have similar experiences to mine.

Linley & Simpson