Feb 05,2013
Feb 05,2013
Both Brett and Amanda have been outstanding in dealing with the sale of my late Father\'s property. From the initial consultation that Brett undertook, to the viewings and sale, that Amanda then followed on with. Amanda has done what we were promised would happen, keeping us informed on a weekly basis and advising us all through the whole process. I cannot praise them enough. No matter who you speak to by phone or when you visit their offices everyone is expremely professional yet very friendly. Their office ethic is outstanding. I would and will - should the opportunity arise in the future - use/recommend them.
By: Regents Estate Agents
Feb 06, 2013
Dear Mrs Green,

Thank you for posting your positive review.

At Regents we work really hard to do things differently for our clients and aim to ensure that they all receive a level of service that is second to none. I am delighted to hear that in your case we succeeded and we will make sure that your comments are passed on to Brett, Amanda and Chris as I know they will greatly appreciate this feedback.

We are a local agent who values repeat business and relies heavily on word of mouth recommendations so thank you again for taking the time to post your views.

WeÒ€ℒd like to wish you every happiness in your new home.

Regent Estate Agents

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury! To leave a new review of Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury, please click the link below !
Write a review for Regents Estate Agents Regents Sunbury