Feb 05,2013
Feb 05,2013
Upon finding a property that I wanted to view I found Mr Allen completely accommodating he agreed to meet me at the property at a particular time and was there before I arrived. Past experience I have had to wait some considerable time for some agents to arrive. Mr Allen showed me around the property indicating areas that required work and advised that these would be dealt with for me. He meant every word! He provided a full detailed description of how and what was required for me to guarantee renting the property. I found that Mr Allen was always available to discuss any issues that I had and found him to be extremely helpful. Mr Allen made my move into my flat so easy. If I have had a need to contact him I have found him to be very polite and always so very helpful. I have even seen him roll his sleeves up and do some repairs himself. I would most definitely recommend More Property to anyone who is looking to find an agent. An example of his exemplorary behaviour was that I had purchased a kitchen unit (which the landlord paid for) it was a flat pack and although I could put it together I had struggled getting the doors to fit correctly. While I was on holiday Mr Allen arranged for my heating to be repaired and while he was overseeing the repair man he fixed the cupboard doors for me. It was a lovely surprise to come back from my holidays to have a warm house but also a unit that fitted perfectly! Nothing seems to be too much for him. He is THE best agent I have ever known! Honestly I cannot recommend him enough!
By: Marque Allan
Feb 08, 2013
Thank you for your lovely review Lynn and I am pleased that you are happy with my DIY skills. You have however got me slightly in the dog house at home as my other half read your review and moaned that I still haven't hung some shelves that she has been waiting a year for me to do. All the Best Marque

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of More Property Bournemouth! To leave a new review of More Property Bournemouth, please click the link below !
Write a review for More Property Bournemouth