Feb 05,2013
Feb 05,2013
I have rented a house in the centre of Skipton with Belvoir Skipton for 5 years and from the viewing, all the paper work, my 5 years of living in the property through to my leaving, Peter and Daniel at the Belvoir Skipton office were always superb. They are very approachable people no matter how much one knows about renting a house or how much experience one has with bills and all that comes with renting a house. Whenever I had a problem, they responded very quickly to my emails. For example, the fridge-freezer that came with the house failed to freeze and Belvoir arranged its replacement very quickly. On the other hand, I always made sure to be careful and keep the property in a good order. This was certainly appreciated upon my leaving. At the end of my tenancy, they released my bond promptly. Thank you Peter and David for being so approachable, welcoming, helpful and always there for me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Skipton! To leave a new review of Belvoir Skipton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Skipton