Feb 05,2013
Feb 05,2013
I initially put my flat on the market through another estate agent in Upper Street. The experience was quite unsuccessful and I finally decided to sell my flat through Next Move. It was a real change and I should have make the move much earlier ! People at Next Move are very active and efficient. Pictures and floor plan were done very quickly. The first viewings just followed. Everything was very well organised, they kept me posted with the viewings schedule and found a buyer almost instantaneously. They were always available to return phone calls or answer questions.
Also, as I was in a chain, they understood my situation and made sure the whole process was smooth from the viewing stage to the completion, helping with the paper work, managing expectations and chasing all people involved. I have to say it was a relief, especially in those circumstances which can be sometimes stressful.
I would definitely recommend Next Move to anyone selling his property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Next Move Islington! To leave a new review of Next Move Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Next Move Islington