Feb 05,2013
Feb 05,2013
Nichol and co are not like the big national agents as they do not act like pushy salespeople. They treat me like an intelligent person and not a number on a system. They did not try to sell me goods and services I didn\'t want. They did not keep phoning up every day asking me to view properties I wouldn\'t like. They kept me informed at each stage of my sale, and gave accompanied viewings when I was at work. The market is very challenging at the minute so I have to be honest and say I took a fairly big drop on the asking price from the one I started out with - but I think that is realistic as people expect to knock off approx 10% these days. I was very happy with their service and they sold my house within 3 months which is excellent considering the market. I would recommend them to others.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Nicol & Co Worcester Office! To leave a new review of Nicol & Co Worcester Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Nicol & Co Worcester Office