Feb 05,2013
kasey paffett
Feb 05,2013
The initial service from this branch was good and quick, they were able to arange a viewing at a good time and the agent arrived nearly on time to show me around.
There were the usual delays in referencing and getting contracts drawn up- nothing major and not really surprising.
I am however forced to rate them as poor due to the fact that one single clause in their contract has now made me regret ever signing it.
SPARK ENERGY.
They were not the current provider at the point in time I signed the contract- despite being told that I could leave them if I wish I have as yet been unable to...
If the agent had been totally honest- I would doubt that I would have signed the contract- the landlady was unaware of the proposed switch of supplier and did not request it to be in the contract.
Has I known now how much hassle the switch to Spark energy and then trying to leave would have created I would have looked elsewhere for another rental property. I certainly wont be repeating the mistake again with future lettings and am as a consequence unlikely to recommend Beals (Southsea) to anyone.
not have anything to do with spark energy!
Attached Files