Feb 05,2013
Feb 05,2013
Paul has been a thoroughly professional and dedicated sales agent from start to finish. Paul displayed the credibility and assurance for me to be able to place my trust in him and the required level of authority for him to be able to agree favourable terms given my specific requirements.
Through the sales process itself, Paul delivered on his promises and kept me well informed of progress. Through his weekly reports, he was able to evidence the effort that he and his team were putting in to get my property sold (and at the price I was seeking).
Unlike some agents who are unable to change their approach when the market is not responding, Newman displayed proactivity and innovation by proposing an Open House, which worked well to accelerate interest in the property. Whilst this process did return some speculative low bids, it was definitely useful overall.
Paul has gone above and beyond the duties to support me as an absent vendor - engaging with the neighbours, turning off and draining the water system and generally being my eyes on the ground.
Whilst Paul was on leave, he made arrangements for my sale to be led by his colleagues - primarily Nathaniel, who also impressed me with sales ability and matter of fact way of updating me.
Ultimately, Paul and his colleagues at Newman have secured me my sale and showed the patience and market knowledge necessary to achieve this at the right price. Thank you to all involved!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa! To leave a new review of Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newman Sales and Lettings Leamington Spa