Feb 05,2013
Feb 05,2013
Normally I don\'t write reviews but i feel that LondonPropertyGuru should be commended for their sheer professionalism and efficiency. As a result of being relocated because of my job, I needed to find a property close to St Georges hospital. I did the usual rounds of seeing the "large and established" estate agencies and it felt like I was treated as a number - all I was asked was for a name, phone number and email address and they would call me back. I felt it was time for a change when I was constantly being shown around properties that exceeded my budget and didn\'t meet my requirements. I really don\'t think its that difficult when I say to the "large and established" agents that I wanted a two bedroom flat within close proximity to the hospital - not "how about 5 miles down the road?" or "this is £500 over budget but its still worth it!" - shocking.

The moment I stepped into LondonPropertyGuru\'s (lovely) office, I was greeted with a smile and a conversation which I thought was personable, something which the "large and established" firms were lacking. It didn\'t seem as though they were just after the commission unlike some, but instead they actually wanted to help. Their depth and knowledge of the market reflects this greatly. Within the space of a few days, I found my new home with great thanks to the team at LondonPropertyGuru. The process was swift and efficient and I would HIGHLY recommend them to any prospective tenant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon! To leave a new review of London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for London Property Guru Ltd Wimbledon