Oct 10,2012
Oct 10,2012
I have spoken to almost all the staff at Castles whilst selling and buying my property through them.
They were available every step of the way and were always extremely polite, friendly and very helpful. Offering their knowledge, advice, and support throughout the whole process.
I was especailly grateful for their understanding of particual personal requirements when allowing viewings to the property I was selling.
By: Mark Noble
Mar 25, 2013
I am very sorry for the delay in writing my response, I am not sure how this slipped through the net. Thank you very much for taking the time to recognise the level of service you received. Mark Noble managing director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon! To leave a new review of Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Castles (Swindon) Castles Swindon