Feb 05,2013
Feb 05,2013
I would thoroughly recommend Allan Fuller; Allan, Matt, Kate and lately Josh have all been amazing.

I sold my property through Allan Fuller very recently; I have had my property on the market with 2 other surveyors previously who had failed to sell it and Allan promised he would sell it and he did.

The whole team delivered a service above and beyond what could have been expected. Not only did they achieve quite a few offers, also, when we had a \'hiccup\' (unforseen circumstances with a previous buyer close to exchange), they helped me move boxes and they worked outside of hours to get me another buyer within days.

They are always on the end of the phone, all very intelligent, positive and resourceful.

They managed my expectations very well and I wouldn\'t hesitate in recommended them.

Plus I am sure that Allan will forgive me for saying that I suspect that there are few agents in Putney around now with the experience he has in the area and in property which is very reassuring.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney! To leave a new review of Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allan Fuller Estate Agents Putney