Feb 05,2013
Feb 05,2013
Maitlands Saltash had viewed and valued our property a couple of years ago however we chose not to sell at that time, however when my husband and I chose to split up and I was tasked with selling the house, Maitlands was my first choice. It\'s because they are fair, transparent and easy to deal with, available outside of the normal 9 -5 I would sometimes be able to speak to Jan Wain later than that which fitted in with work.
Managing a house that is part of a divorce settlement in not always easy and Jan and Maitlands not only secured a buyer within 6 weeks of it being on the market with the final price within 2.5% of the asking price they also supported me throughout maintaining professionalism and courtesy even when sometimes faced with obstacles.
Using Kathryn Garbett at Thompson and Jackson solicitors aided the whole process with Jan and Kathryn keeping in close contact after the sale was agreed up to completion.
I would recommend Jan Wain, Maitlands and the team to anyone who wants a no nonsense, professional, honest and reliable service.
They made a difficult time much easier.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash! To leave a new review of Maitlands Saltash, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Saltash