Feb 05,2013
Feb 05,2013
All the staff and the manager at the Lymm office were tremendous.The company was suggested to us by a proffesional
person and we certainly made the right choice.Nothing was to much trouble and following on from our sale we purchased a property from the same agent. In what are difficult markets the result achieved were nothinng short of exceptional, my thanks go to all concerned.
By: Bobby Shahlavi - Branch Manager
Feb 06, 2013
Dear Mr & Mrs Ward,

On behalf of myself and my team here at Lymm, I would like to thank for taking the time to write a review. ItÒ€ℒs great to read such positive comments in what is a most challenging market.

I was very pleased to gain your instructions to sell such a wonderful cottage (I know a few agents were after it!) and I was also delighted that you bought a lovely bungalow from us.

I wish you well in your new home and hope that we may be of service to you again at some stage in the future.

Kind regards

Bobby Shahlavi

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 9! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Office 9