Feb 05,2013
Feb 05,2013
All the staff and the manager at the Lymm office were tremendous.The company was suggested to us by a proffesional
person and we certainly made the right choice.Nothing was to much trouble and following on from our sale we purchased a property from the same agent. In what are difficult markets the result achieved were nothinng short of exceptional, my thanks go to all concerned.
By: Bobby Shahlavi - Branch Manager
Feb 06, 2013
Dear Mr & Mrs Ward,

On behalf of myself and my team here at Lymm, I would like to thank for taking the time to write a review. ItÒ€ℒs great to read such positive comments in what is a most challenging market.

I was very pleased to gain your instructions to sell such a wonderful cottage (I know a few agents were after it!) and I was also delighted that you bought a lovely bungalow from us.

I wish you well in your new home and hope that we may be of service to you again at some stage in the future.

Kind regards