Feb 05,2013
Feb 05,2013
The agents at Lewis Phipps are terrible. They are rude, unprofessional, unhelpful and just plain nasty people.

I wish I had come to this sight before attempting to let a property from them.

They refused to give me my deposit back and every time I call to enquire they make me seem like a pest. Lee is so unprofessional. Lewis is the same but unbelievable arrogant, crude, unprofessional and selfish. He also says he will do things an later on claims it wasnt said. He also denies recieveing letters so make sure if you do send him one it is via recorded delivery.

It is a horrible agency that are only there to take tenants money and believe me once they have taken it you will never see that money again. I have never been so disgusted in my life. Please read other reviews on other sights about Lewis Phipps (as none of them are good) before using them because they should be closed down.

And be warned, when you walk in to the agency they are very nice, as soon as youve signed those papers, all that kindness goes out of the door! Every time my friends or colleagues say:" we are thinking of selling our houses with Lewis Phipps" I tell them about my experience and they dont even consider it afterwards. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!
CUSTOMER SERVICE
By: Lewis
Apr 23, 2014

We always look to provide and efficient service for tenants

L A Phipps

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Lewis Phipps Lettings and Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Lewis Phipps Lettings and Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Lewis Phipps Lettings and Management Office 1