Feb 04,2013
Feb 04,2013
I just wanted to share with everyone the terrible experience I just had with Jamie from the Uxbridge branch of Gibbs Gillespie. He is an incredibly rude man who is extremely full of himself. When trying to put forward a low offer on a property that needed a lot of work, he curtly replied saying he was not interested in joke offers. He went on talking endlessly and didnt let us get a word in edgeways. Firstly, I am shocked at his unfortunate choice of words and secondly at his arrogance. In this economic climate with such difficulties selling properties and getting mortgages, they should be lapping up offers from propespective buyers who are in no chain and have no difficulties getting the finance. I will be putting in a formal complaint very soon.
If the above named person learnt some manners and was more polite, we may consider dealing with them in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge! To leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gibbs Gillespie Uxbridge