Feb 04,2013
Feb 04,2013
I Contacted the agent regarding a flat in their lettings section ,I arranged a viewing but they werent going to take the viewing they left that to the current tenant of the property in question, i went to the business address the day after the viewing [saturday] but no sign of staff of any notices, their website has saturday opening hours from 9.30am until 1.30pm but not this day. so waited to the monday yet again 9.30 opening yet again no staff or lights at 10am when we finally got through the property had gone no explanation given about the hours and when contacted by email no reply. safe to say as frustrating and unprofessional as i found them i\'m glad i wont have to deal with "IDEAL PLACE" again.
By: Ideal place
Jun 03, 2017
Thank you for your review in the day in question you mentioned when my office was shut I was actually at my wife's hospital bedside as she was Struggling to give birth to our first child and was actually hospitalised for an entire week hence my office being shut when you turned unannounced again on monday. You could have felt free at any point to call my mobile number which I provided you with. Maybe next time I can make sure my wife doesn't go into labour to coincide with your unannounced visit. As you mentioned I did arrange a viewing for you with the tenants as all my negotiators were otherwise booked for the time you clearly specified you wanted the appointment.
Sorry you feel so disgruntled but sometimes people cannot always be at your beck and call.

Kind regards nick