Feb 04,2013
Feb 04,2013
Lucy has been absolutely amazing. I am going through an extremely messy divorce and I was in need of the perfect home for me and my children. I looked with other agents whom didn\'t call back, were not too helpful and did not negotiate anything for me. Lucy listened to me and did all she could to get me into my lovely new home!
She emailed and called all the time checking I was ok through each stage right up until I received the keys!!
I cannot thank her enough for literally \'saving me\'. Turn around from viewing property to moving in was amazing!!
I would be extremely happy to recommend Townends and most definatly Lucy to any friends and family looking for a property!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Guildford Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Guildford Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Guildford Branch