Feb 04,2013
Feb 04,2013
From the first initial telephone call with Jonathan he gave excellent support and advice and Customer service. Although I was looking for a flat for my niece who was living in Amsterdam and would not be over for a few weeks to view , he kept in regular contact. I have to say that Jonathan understood our needs and out budget and found the ideal property without us being bombarded with unsuitable properties (which other agents did to us on several occasions.
when we visited the branch on Westow Street we were made to feel very welcome and the service was excellent . Jonathan escorted us on our viewing and was exceptionally helpful . First class and I would not hesitant to recommend,

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch