Feb 04,2013
Feb 04,2013
Sold my 1 bedroom flat through B Simmons. Very pleased with level of service received.

Neil from B Simmons gave an accurate, honest valuation and competitive selling percentage. B Simmons did not try to inflate the price to gain my business, but set realistic expectations from the begin. My property went on their website, in local papers and in shop window immediately after deciding to use B Simmons. Very handy B Simmons could show buyers around as I worked away during the week. Would always inform me prior to viewing, then provided helpful feedback.

I liked that I could always call Neil direct for an update. Neil was honest and always returned my calls/emails. I liked that I had one point of contact throughout the selling process. When an offer was received, I trusted Neil to negotiate on my behalf.

After accepting the offer, I received weekly updates on progress and when the buyer\'s solicitor were slow, Neil was happy to chase on my behalf.

B Simmons were honest and realistic, which lead to a successful sell. I would recommend.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of B Simmons & Son Slough! To leave a new review of B Simmons & Son Slough, please click the link below !
Write a review for B Simmons & Son Slough