Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Feb 04,2013
Feb 04,2013
During the time we were in the property, the service was good. Problems were resolved quickly. And we always kept the flat very clean and tidy, which was commented on during every inspection. However when we moved out, we were billed £120 for cleaning. Despite having cleaned the flat to a very high standard, issues such as \'dust in corner of hall\', \'dust on TV\', \'residue on soap drawer of washing machine\', \'crumbs in fridge\' apparently took their \'professional\' cleaner 8 hours to resolve. Also, they didn\'t even attend when we moved out to highlight these issues at the time. Holly was always fairly abrupt and rude on the phone. I now own 5 properties which I let out and I would NEVER consider using this company as my agent.
Attend at the property when tenants leave.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bruce And Partners Office 1! To leave a new review of Bruce And Partners Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bruce And Partners Office 1