Feb 04,2013
Feb 04,2013
I moved to Preston Baker from another agency that I didn\'t feel was offering the customer service I wanted and my property had been on the market for a while. I had feedback after every viewing, given advice to try and encourage viewings and offers. When I did get offers, I was advised what they thought I could or should wait out for, bearing in mind they knew my personal situation. On my behalf, knowing this, they negotiated with prospective buyers and were honest about what they thought the market was like at the moment. Even after getting an offer, they immediately started getting to try and get a better offer if they knew I would reject it so as not to waste everyone\'s time. In terms of customer service Claire and Heather are second to none. I dealt mainly with Claire in particular and she is a great asset to have on your side. Thank you very much.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Preston Baker Oakwood! To leave a new review of Preston Baker Oakwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Preston Baker Oakwood