Feb 04,2013
Feb 04,2013
Whilst Leaders were initially very helpful, their property management has been nothing short of abysmal. My property manager is possibly one of the rudest people I have every come across in letting, has failed to pass on information either to me or from me and the result is that issues have not been fixed for months at a time. Also, watch out for their renewal fees as they charge the highest rates in the area and fail to be able to justify this. As someone who has been a landlord and a tenant, I understand both sides of the process and cannot recommend them to anyone.
By: Julie Stewart
Feb 21, 2013
I was extremely shocked to see the above comments as I always endeavour to give the best service possible to both our landlords and tenants and have a good relationship with them. I strongly refute the allegations made by this tenant as I always conduct myself with the utmost professionalism at all times. I hope that anyone reading her comments will have noticed that dispite her groundless claims she has chosen to renew her tenancy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Redhill! To leave a new review of Leaders Redhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Redhill