Feb 04,2013
Feb 04,2013
Dear Paul Gillespie, I would like to advise you of my thanks for the consistently high standard of service provided by Alan Kempster, Erica Hartmann and Philip Smith on the sale of my property, 24 Williamson Way Rickmansworth,in Nov 2012. Having sold houses privately before I was new to the process of using an agent. They demonstrated always current knowledge of the market, the viewers and status of the sale and remained patient and calm even when I was sometimes not.
I wish them a prosperous 2013, and will not hesitate to use your Rickmansworth branch again should the need arise.
By: KM
Oct 21, 2013
Dear Miss Williams,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Alan, Erica and Philip are valued members of our Rickmansworth team and I will pass on your kind words to them. We look forward to dealing with you in the future,
Best regards, Kelly

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Rickmansworth! To leave a new review of Gibbs Gillespie Rickmansworth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gibbs Gillespie Rickmansworth