Feb 04,2013
Feb 04,2013
My mother sold her bungalow in order to migrate to Australia. For an elderly single lady this prospect was daunting but the team at Newton Fallowell, primarily Ben, was terrific from beginning to end.

Firstly, Ben provided honest advice in relation to pricing in order to achieve the best price whilst ultimately selling the property in the shortest possible period. My mother was comfortable dealing with Ben who explained pricing structures and was wholly transparent with contracts. Further more, throughout the process he provided feedback and answers promptly in order to avoid any uneccessary stress. The photos were excellent and the resulting sale was delivered (subject to contract) within 8 weeks with a price above my mother\'s expectation, which was a fantastic result.

Finally, during the sales negotiation, Ben worked with both myself and my mother to provide progression and ensured that we were kept upto date with when contracts were to be exchanged. My mother was completely satisfied with the results and we would certainly recommend Newton Fallowell to anyone wishing to sell their property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Newton Fallowell Boston! To leave a new review of Newton Fallowell Boston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Newton Fallowell Boston